Our training offering
We offer a range of vocational and practical courses across different levels and subject areas, from English and numeracy to industry and employability skills.
This year 1,884 students studied a Certificate III qualification or short course and we introduced 10 new courses. Our courses can help our customers improve their ability to find work, study for specific industries or simply help them in their daily life.
Enrolling into courses is easier as students can sign up to our vocational qualifications via our website. Once the enrolment is complete, they have instant access to the training. Students can login via desktop computer or smart devices such as iPads and their mobile phones.
Through CANVAS, we have tools to help students manage their course workload, such as reminders about assessments. They can also receive feedback from trainers in real-time, providing greater visibility of their progress, but without sacrificing personal service.
We also created better integration between our employment service and the short courses offered through a new online booking system which has
resulted in an increase in the uptake of short courses. A new online attendance management system also ensures training hours are recorded and are instantly available.
• Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing)
• Certificate III in Individual Support (Home and Community) & (Ageing)
• Certificate III in Individual Support (Disability)
• Certificate III in Community Services
• Certificate III in Business
• Certificate III in Business Administration Short courses
• Digital Literacy
• Technology for Work
• Job Confidence
• Introduction to Retail
• Introduction to Community Services/Individual Support